Monday, April 27, 2020

And what are your thoughts.../ Y cuales son tus pensamientos ...


(Spanish below - Español abajo)



I was reading a post in one of the many FF pages and groups on social media ... and came along this interesting question from Rob D.

¨When I play in the sling, I like to be a little altered. Many people state "no PnP". That usually means meth. What if you like other substances? There is a lot of judgment about them. I like hallucinogenic & things that relax me. There is truly little judgment about poppers, pot or booze. What are your thoughts about getting in a different state of consciousness when playing? Please no shaming. This graphic is not to be taken literally. Just an example. ¨



Here comments from guys and myself from the FF community, sorry for the errors i did not want to change anything about their comments:


P-FF: For me, I would prefer the bottom to not be in a state so altered that he would not be able to identify and communicate if something is not going well for him. A part on of what makes FF hot for me is the communication, both spoken and unspoken. I want the bottom to be 'present'. Poppers and 420 are fine with me. I have played with 1 or 2 guys who would 'party', but they take it to help relax their hole, so the amount is so little that they are able to still be present. I no longer play with guys who use Maximum Impact because it freaks me out when they pass out and then I must help revive them. A guy who is buzzed from alcohol is okay, being drunk would not work.
I would also add that I am completely sober as a top. It is a safety issue all around.


T.M.: To each his own!!! Do what makes you happy.


W.P.: I love it, the sluttier it makes me the better. But you’re right I prefer it when I’m connected to the top it’s mental for me as well as physical. So for group when it’s harder to connect I’d rather fly high be a total slut & get used like a bitch for hours / days / weeks by every hot top in the room & then the guys they keep inviting over ... oink


M.K.: Altered states of consciousness can be achieved with or without substances .... I had them without ... however poppers help me to relax and get there easily. Other stronger substances make me question if it is me creating the altered state or if it is the substance effect.
Sexuality it is a door to spiritual experiences and learning about your true nature. I have experienced many of these states, so I know it is viable and possible.
For whom is interested on the subject ... I can recommend some literature and study published about it.


R.V.: I DO NOT allow anything other than poppers (no maximum impact) light alcohol and 420( would I prefer no 420? ..... yes) What we do is inherently dangerous if one is not in control of their surroundings. Playing as a top or bottom, someone is eventually going to get hurt. If you are the top whose impaired, how would you feel if you unintentionally hurt your bottom? As a bottom who is impaired, you must know realistically where your limits are and be able to stop something bad from happening. Would you even care how you could make your top feel guilty or responsible for an injury that maybe he was not even aware was happening? For me fisting is the most intimate act and the connection between the players is the most important thing. You want “altered state” ... get to the point where your top is racking you with dozens and dozens of full body assgasms to the point that it sends you into shock. That is an altered state!
I do not play with impaired guys and will send them packing.

J.K.:  I feel the same way. Do not even do poppers. A bottle of K lube and ass up is all I need.


I.M.: We like to explore our mind and bodies! Drugs can be powerful tools to explore ourselves, the intimacy we have with our partners and to shape shift and elevate our fisting sessions in a different way. But drugs can also be used to fog and blur our reality, whether is if we can create a real connection with the guys we hook-up with, whether if at all we can open up to a fist and reach our depths without drugs ,or whether we can't bear our own minds in our daily life. We should be minded and cautious to use drugs moderately and be minded to how it affects us, as I believe we don't want to become depended on it or turning it to a necessity in our fisting sessions or in our lives.
It's important to learn how every substance affects you and to know your measurements and boundaries. I know there are drugs which are not for me, and I also know that some of the drugs that I do can have some negative effects on me too, like feeling sick or dizzy, making me lose the connection with my partner or a memory loss of the experience the day after -which I hate the most!
Although drugs can be amazing additions to our sessions, I do recommend playing sober from time to time and find some sober partners to play with. and if you find yourself wanting to play but you're out of drugs, take it as an opportunity! My sober experiences empower me, and strengthen the connection between me, my mind and body, and of course with my partner. that's why I encourage people to take their first fist totally sober.
And remember the real magic is the connection you have with your partner, that's what it is about.
Sorry if I had mistakes in English, not my primary language

J.K.: I say this without being judgmental. If the real magic is, as you said, the connection you have with the partner, how do you know what is the real connection and what is not when you are under the influence?

I.M.: It relies on what are your practices to create real bonds. those practices comes before taking the drugs. Like finding the right partners for you. Understanding what do you want to achieve. If fisting is more to you than just the 'simple' act of insertion. For me fisting is spiritual, a way to practice love, communication, meditation, a way to expand my boundaries and share intimacy. I know that the people I want to engage with this practice are people that I see as my lovers or friends, and if I hook up with someone there really should be a click out of fondness and feelings of affection and appreciation to one another, an undefined 'agreement' to act from love and care for each other at that Ceremony.
Maybe it's a too deep of a perspective to some, but I dooo Like it Deeeep...


L.N.: Weed and alcohol


J.D.: I got clean off meth and heroin 5 years ago. I like to top clean, or maybe a little weed. Does not really bother me if the bottom is high as long as he can communicate and leaves safety to me.


B.T.: First of all I do enjoy enhancements when playing. However I play with a bottom whose main intention in a session is to get as wrecked as possible. So after about three hours in the sling, he’s migrated to wearing a gas mask so I can feed him poppers through the tube, grunting and groaning away while I’m back there pleasuring him with no contact from him because he’s so wiped out. At the start of a session it’s fine and he does give a mean bj and I do like playing with him but I’ve started to limit the number of times I do now.


P.S.: I usually use poppers and weed myself. I’ve done harder stuff (ecstasy mostly) back in my early days but I hated the come down from it. I find if I have the right amount of stimuli (anal, oral, lights, music, dominance of the top) then I hit transcendence


K.C.: First of all. I don’t need anything for deep or extreme fisting and most of the time I prefer play sober. That said I can appreciate a trip to the sexual theme park every now and then.
The risk of injuries and addiction are the most important reasons I’m very careful with substances. I also think that you should learn to enjoy sober sex before dipping your toes into the chemical world.
I’ve been very opposed to drugs and in some ways I still am, but this is mostly because I see the effects it has on people’s lives and how it affects their perception of sexuality, relations and also how it can affect their personality. And of course a much higher risk of injuries.
I live in Berlin and after a year I can write a book just from the things I see.
XXXXXX; I must make it clear that there are probably not more guys here who are into chems here than in other places. It’s just very visible here!!!
There’s a quiet general belief that addiction is something that only affects younger people. This is bullshit. We oldies are just better on hiding it. Personal research has shown me this: public parties are safer because people have to use less stuff. Private parties can be soaked in chems and an invitation Sunday morning = not much health food .
I’m no angel, I’m too old and too heavy for that so the last 3-4 years I’ve dabbled a bit with chems. Done many of them and the list goes like this:
Tina. NO! It’s a shit narcotics that fucks up your teeth, brain and life. To me it does nothing except destroying my sleep. If you have any inhibitions you will probably feel happy and free, but trust me this feelig fades. Avoid it for all cost because of its addictive nature. It’s totally unpredictable.
G. Interesting, but extremely dangerous if used in the wrong way. I’m mostly staying away after having a periode where i lovef it.
A friend who’s a pharmacist had a great description. “What’s special about G is that it mixes great with absolutely nothing!” Absolutt nono is alcohol and extacy. Most accidents (read deaths) happen with these combinations. I alway say that if you take it rather take too much than too little. The reason is a little too much will just make you feel a bit sick while a bit too little gives no effect. What you then do is to take a new dose and voila dose 1+2 mixes and you have an overdose. Very often this means the big sleeeeep..... where you don’t wake up. Ever.
Food also fucks it up.
K: wonderful! Not so addictive but difficult to get hold of. Unfortunately the effect is very short and you should preferably wait a full hour between each round. I know there are different opinions of this and I’m no expert. Big disadvantage is that it takes away a lot of the sensation of pain so don’t ever use it to expand your limits (or with toys)
I Love the K-hole even if this is something that scares most people.
Lsd. Wow..! Charlie and the chocolate factory meets Alice in wonderland meets something absurd and unknown. Absolutely not recommend if you have the slightest tendency towards angst, paranoia, depression, any self destructive behavior or any mental illness. If not it’s wonderful and lasts forever. NEVER take this with someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing. It takes forever for the effects to appear so make sure not to take too much.
Mdma and E. Great stuff. Makes you very erotic, kissy and very intimate. The nice thing is that you don’t need much for havning a really nice experience and you don’t lose sense of pain which makes you less prone to injuries. Big downside is that you often loose erection.
Speed/ amphetamin. Totally underrated. It’s as Cheap and trashy as you get while using it.
3mmc. Very nice stuff. Not sure if it’s the same as mephedrone, but it has a lovely effect and keeps you both high and clear at thr the same time.
Weed. Great but I really don’t like smoking.
Shortlist: as you understand I’m not a fan of being totally wasted. If you do this is probably not your list:
K, 3mmc, xtc and poppers.
Normally a drink and good poppers, good music, a bucket of lube and a great man will do the job.
So. I’m probably off many invitation lists after this little list, but I’m happy to share this. I don’t really reply to a lot of PM’s due to little time so I’m sorry if you write and dont hear anything


R.D.: A couple drinks and a couple puffs of weed always do the trick!


R.A.: Meth is powerful, not everybody can handle that shit and the price to pay is heavy. Thats why everybody make stigma on it. Im not personally against any kind of concience- openers and I do understand your point of view.


C.T.: When I have consumed substances I check in with myself and ask what is the purpose, to enhance what I am doing in a fun way or is the drug addict in me telling me its okay but its really comes from a self destructive place. Determining my intentions is key. After I have done that what is my risk? With something like meth its a no go because I know from experience if I do it I will go down the rabbit hole, other things can be done in moderation but that check in with myself is required. Weed is normally my go to for substance. Is sex on drugs fun? Fuck yes, otherwise people wouldn't be doing it but I have to ask myself will this interfere with my ability to live my life (go to work, eat right, hit the gym, see friends) if I consume said substance.


J.W.: For me, for me, think it depends on the fisting. Your bottom can be off his face if he just wants to be a hole for use. Likewise, a top can be off his face if he's just a fist and arm. If it's connected fisting, reading and responding to each other, that has to be unaltered. I've fisted guys that aren't responding to me and I may as well be in a Pringle tube full of chopped liver. And I've been on G and not able to resist a fairly aggressive top - pretty scary. Everyone is different - this is just how I feel


FFTOP66: I am a top and do not use anything... in my eyes a top doesn’t use anything and is always in control of the situation... my drug is your ass and I will go wild ...
That said I don’t mind if guy’s use it but I want to know... so if something happens I know what to do...
My partner used a lot when we met... I taught him to fist without and he went wild and loved because of all the real feelings that how with fisting... I made him laugh, cry, shiver etc etc.
I have large hands so yes; he still uses because we fist a lot but much less drugs 😉
There is in general no shaming of using. There is shaming of using too much or slamming... what is the sense to fist a guy that pass out? Or is half of the time just sitting around...
If you use it in my house, you go to the kitchen I don’t want to see it yes tell me but I don’t need to see it ... it turns me off. As top I want to play and not having a tea party...

I.A.: Hi Henk we are one on this, as a Top...... 99% of the time, but a dear Friend on this Facebook page is trying hard to convert me.... even at my age.......... As a Top I feel you need to be in control and to see that the Fistee is having happy and at the very least contented reactions........that by my actions I am pleasing him (& more) and .........ahem......... in CONTROL.


J.C.: I'm so glad you have posted this all I need is poppers a few drinks and that's it I have played with bottoms who use chems and it never ends well like one time I meet a guy and he had not taken any chems but could not bottom without them kind of ruined the night I've met up with guys who have been on a weekend long bender of coke and G and T ect and when I went to meet them we played everything was going fine and one of them passed out there's a lot of danger when meeting up with guys who say they do chems i once played with a guy in a sling in a fetish club he seemed OK he got out of the sling and went right to the floor was not moving eyes wilde open he woke up and was rushed to A&E but the club had to close ruined the night for everybody as for me I don't need chems at all.

F.F.: I always get the strongest possible poppers (pentyl vs amyl nitrite), and like many other at the continental part of Europe also spray ethyl-chloride "ice" spray on the handkerchief then inhale it.

S.J.: unfortunately, ethyl-chloride can trigger bad paranoia in some people and the effects can last a long time (days, weeks or months). It can also severely depress the respiratory system and you can pass out or stop breathing. The difference between a safe dose and an overdose can be very fine. I would caution people to be wary of it and check out its properties and effects before using it.


R.A.: I don’t judge anybody. Everybody manages his life and body. I never tried anything just poppers and some weed but more and more sober even no poppers. The feeling is purely amazing


S.J.: For me, I am happy to play completely sober or with a little, gentle stimulation, in moderation. But I want to feel everything. There is no point playing if you're not fully there and, if both are fully sober, the connection can be the most intense and magical thing.


If you have your thoughts about it let me know…

-------------------------

Estaba leyendo una publicación en una de las muchas páginas y grupos de FF en las redes sociales ... y surgió esta interesante pregunta de Rob D.

¨Cuando juego Enel sling, me gusta que me alteren un poco. Mucha gente dice "no PnP". Eso generalmente significa metanfetamina. ¿Qué pasa si te gustan otras sustancias? Hay mucho juicio sobre ellos. Me gustan los alucinógenos y las cosas que me relajan. Hay muy poco juicio sobre poppers, marihuana o alcohol. ¿Qué piensas acerca de entrar en un estado diferente de conciencia cuando juegas? Por favor, no avergonzar. Este gráfico no debe tomarse literalmente. Solo un ejemplo. ¨



Aquí los comentarios de chicos y yo de la comunidad FF, disculpen los errores, no quería cambiar nada de sus comentarios:


P-FF: Para mí, preferiría que el fistee no estuviera en un estado tan alterado que no pudiera identificarlo y comunicarse si algo no le iba bien. Una parte de lo que hace que FF sea caliente para mí es la comunicación, tanto oral como no hablada. Quiero que el fistee esté 'presente'. Poppers y 420 están bien conmigo. He jugado con 1 o 2 chicos que se 'divierten', pero lo toman para ayudar a relajar su hoyo, por lo que la cantidad es tan pequeña que aún pueden estar presentes. Ya no juego con muchachos que usan Máximum Impacto porque me asusta cuando se desmayan y luego tengo que ayudar a revivirlos. Un chico que está excitado por el alcohol está bien, estar borracho no funcionaría.
También agregaría que estoy completamente sobrio como top. Es un la seguridad por todas partes.


T.M: ¡A cada uno lo suyo! Haz lo que te haga feliz.


W.P: Me encanta, cuanto más zorra me hace mejor. Pero tienes razón, lo prefiero cuando estoy conectado a la cima, es mental para mí y también físico. Entonces, para el grupo cuando es más difícil conectarse, prefiero volar alto, ser una puta total y acostumbrarme como una perra durante horas / días / semanas por cada parte caliente de la habitación y luego a los chicos a los que siguen invitando ... oink


M.K: Se pueden lograr estados alterados de conciencia con o sin sustancias ... Las tenía sin ... sin embargo, los poppers me ayudan a relajarme y llegar fácilmente. Otras sustancias más fuertes me hacen cuestionar si estoy creando el estado alterado o si es el efecto de la sustancia.
La sexualidad es definitivamente una puerta a las experiencias espirituales y al aprendizaje sobre su verdadera naturaleza. He experimentado muchos de estos estados, así que sé que es viable y posible.
Para quién está interesado en el tema ... puedo recomendar literatura y estudios publicados al respecto


R.V: NO permito nada más que poppers (sin impacto máximo) alcohol ligero y 420 (¿preferiría no 420? ... sí) Lo que hacemos es inherentemente peligroso si uno no tiene el control de su entorno. Jugando como arriba o abajo, alguien eventualmente se lastimará. Si tu la parte superior está afectada, ¿cómo te sentirías si lastimaras tu trasero sin querer? Como fondo con discapacidad, debe saber de manera realista dónde están sus límites y ser capaz de evitar que algo malo suceda. ¿Te importaría cómo podrías hacer que tu parte superior se sienta culpable o responsable de una lesión que tal vez él ni siquiera sabía que estaba sucediendo? Para mí, el fisting es el acto más íntimo y la conexión entre los jugadores es lo más importante. Desea "estado alterado" ... llegue al punto en que su parte superior lo esté atormentando con docenas y docenas de orgasmos de(culo) cuerpo completo hasta el punto de que lo conmocione. ¡Ese es un estado alterado!
No juego con chicos con discapacidad, y los enviaré a empacar.

J.K:  Siento lo mismo. Ni siquiera hagas poppers. Una botella de lubricante K y culo es todo lo que necesito.


I.M: ¡Nos gusta explorar nuestra mente y nuestros cuerpos! Las drogas pueden ser herramientas poderosas para explorarnos a nosotros mismos, la intimidad que tenemos con nuestros socios y para cambiar de forma y elevar nuestras sesiones de fisting de una manera diferente. Pero las drogas también se pueden usar para empañar y desdibujar nuestra realidad, ya sea si podemos crear una conexión real con los tipos con los que nos relacionamos, si es que podemos abrirnos a un puño y alcanzar nuestras profundidades sin drogas, o si No podemos soportar nuestras propias mentes en nuestra vida diaria. Debemos tener cuidado y precaución al usar drogas con moderación y tener en cuenta cómo nos afecta, ya que creo que no queremos depender de eso o convertirlo en una necesidad en nuestras sesiones de fisting o en nuestras vidas.
Es importante aprender cómo le afecta cada sustancia y conocer sus medidas y límites. Sé que hay drogas que no son para mí, y también sé que algunas de las drogas que tomo también pueden tener algunos efectos negativos en mí, como sentirme enfermo o mareado, lo que me hace perder la conexión con mi pareja o una pérdida de memoria. de la experiencia al día siguiente, ¡lo que más odio!
Aunque las drogas pueden ser adiciones increíbles a nuestras sesiones, recomiendo jugar sobrio de vez en cuando y encontrar algunos compañeros sobrios para jugar. y si te encuentras con ganas de jugar pero te quedas sin drogas, ¡tómalo como una oportunidad! Mis experiencias sobrias me fortalecen y fortalecen la conexión entre mí, mi mente y mi cuerpo y, por supuesto, con mi pareja. Es por eso que animo a las personas a tomar su primer puño totalmente sobrio.
Y recuerda que la verdadera magia es la conexión que tienes con tu pareja, de eso se trata.
Lo siento si tuve errores en inglés, no en mi idioma principal

J.K: Digo esto sin ser crítico. Si la verdadera magia es, como dijiste, la conexión que tienes con la pareja, ¿cómo sabes cuál es la conexión real y qué no cuando estás bajo la influencia?

I.M: Se basa en cuáles son sus prácticas para crear vínculos reales. esas prácticas vienen antes de tomar las drogas. Como encontrar los socios adecuados para usted. Comprender lo que quieres lograr. Si el fisting es más para ti que el simple acto de inserción 'simple'. Para mí, el fisting es espiritual, una forma de practicar el amor, la comunicación, la meditación, una forma de expandir mis límites y compartir intimidad. Sé que las personas que quiero involucrar en esta práctica son personas que veo como mis amantes o amigos, y si me conecto con alguien, realmente debería haber un clic de cariño y sentimientos de afecto y aprecio el uno al otro, un 'acuerdo' indefinido para actuar desde el amor y el cuidado mutuo en esa Ceremonia.
Tal vez es una perspectiva demasiado profunda para algunos, pero me gusta Deeeep ...


L.N: Hierba y alcohol


J.D: Me quité la metanfetamina y la heroína hace 5 años. Me gusta limpiar, o tal vez un poco de hierba. Realmente no me molesta si el fondo es alto siempre que pueda comunicarse y me deje seguro.


B.T: En primer lugar, disfruto de las mejoras cuando juego. Sin embargo, juego con el fistee cuya intención principal en una sesión es quedar tan destrozado como sea posible. Entonces, después de aproximadamente tres horas en la honda, ha migrado a usar una máscara de gas para que pueda alimentarlo con poppers a través del tubo, gruñendo y gimiendo mientras estoy allí complaciéndolo sin contacto de él porque está tan aniquilado. Al comienzo de una sesión está bien y le da un bj malo y me gusta jugar con él, pero he comenzado a limitar la cantidad de veces que lo hago ahora.


P.S: Yo suelo usar poppers y marihuana. He hecho cosas más difíciles (éxtasis en su mayoría) en mis primeros días, pero odiaba que bajara. Descubro que si tengo la cantidad correcta de estímulos (anal, oral, luces, música, dominio de la parte superior), entonces alcanzo la trascendencia


K.C: Ante todo. No necesito nada para fisting profundo o extremo y la mayoría de las veces prefiero jugar sobrio. Dicho esto, puedo apreciar un viaje al parque temático sexual de vez en cuando.
El riesgo de lesiones y adicción son las razones más importantes por las que tengo mucho cuidado con las sustancias. También creo que deberías aprender a disfrutar del sexo sobrio antes de sumergirte en el mundo químico.
Me he opuesto mucho a las drogas y de alguna manera todavía lo estoy, pero esto se debe principalmente a que veo los efectos que tiene en la vida de las personas y cómo afecta su percepción de la sexualidad, las relaciones y también cómo puede afectar su personalidad. Y, por supuesto, un riesgo mucho mayor de lesiones.
Vivo en Berlín y después de un año puedo escribir un libro solo de las cosas que veo.
XXXXXX; Debo dejar en claro que probablemente no haya más hombres aquí que estén interesados ​​en los químicos aquí que en otros lugares. ¡Es muy visible aquí!
Existe una tranquila creencia general de que la adicción es algo que solo afecta a las personas más jóvenes. Esto es una mierda. Los viejos somos mejores ocultándolos. La investigación personal me ha demostrado esto: las fiestas públicas son más seguras porque las personas tienen que usar menos cosas. Las fiestas privadas pueden empaparse en químicos y una invitación el domingo por la mañana = no hay mucha comida saludable.
No soy un ángel, soy demasiado viejo y demasiado pesado para eso, así que en los últimos 3-4 años he incursionado un poco con los químicos. Hecho muchos de ellos y la lista es así:
Tina ¡NO! Es un narcótico de mierda que te jode los dientes, el cerebro y la vida. Para mí no hace nada excepto destruir mi sueño. Si tienes alguna inhibición, probablemente te sentirás feliz y libre, pero confía en mí, este sentimiento se desvanece. Evítalo a toda costa por su naturaleza adictiva. Es totalmente impredecible.
G. Interesante, pero extremadamente peligroso si se usa de manera incorrecta. Principalmente me mantengo alejado después de tener un período en el que me encanta.
Un amigo que es farmacéutico tenía una excelente descripción. "¡Lo especial de G es que se combina muy bien con absolutamente nada!" Absolutt nono es alcohol y extacy. La mayoría de los accidentes (muertes leídas) ocurren con estas combinaciones. Siempre digo que si lo tomas prefieres tomar demasiado que muy poco. La razón es que un poco demasiado solo te hará sentir un poco enfermo, mientras que un poco demasiado poco no tiene efecto. Lo que debe hacer es tomar una nueva dosis y voila dosis 1 + 2 mezclas y tiene una sobredosis. Muy a menudo esto significa el gran sueño ..... donde no te despiertas. Siempre.
La comida también lo jode.
K: maravilloso! No es tan adictivo pero difícil de conseguir. Lamentablemente, el efecto es muy corto y es preferible esperar una hora completa entre cada ronda. Sé que hay diferentes opiniones al respecto y no soy un experto. La gran desventaja es que elimina gran parte de la sensación de dolor, así que nunca la uses para expandir tus límites (o con juguetes)
Me encanta el agujero K, incluso si esto es algo que asusta a la mayoría de las personas.
LSD. Guau..! Charlie y la fábrica de chocolate se encuentran con Alicia en el país de las maravillas y encuentran algo absurdo y desconocido. Absolutamente no lo recomiendo si tiene la más mínima tendencia a la angustia, la paranoia, la depresión, cualquier comportamiento autodestructivo o cualquier enfermedad mental. Si no, es maravilloso y dura para siempre. NUNCA tome esto con alguien que no sabe lo que está haciendo. Los efectos tardan una eternidad en aparecer, así que asegúrese de no tomar demasiado.
Mdma y E. Grandes cosas. Te hace muy erótico, beso y muy íntimo. Lo bueno es que no necesitas mucho para tener una experiencia realmente agradable y no pierdes la sensación de dolor, lo que te hace menos propenso a sufrir lesiones. El gran inconveniente es que a menudo pierdes la erección.
Velocidad / anfetamina. Totalmente subestimado. Es tan barato y basura como lo obtienes mientras lo usas.
3mmc. Muy buenas cosas. No estoy seguro de si es lo mismo que la mefedrona, pero tiene un efecto encantador y te mantiene alto y despejado al mismo tiempo.
Hierba. Genial, pero realmente no me gusta fumar.
Lista corta: como entiendes, no soy fanático de estar totalmente perdido. Si haces esto, probablemente no sea tu lista:
K, 3mmc, xtc y poppers.
Normalmente una bebida y buenos poppers, buena música, un balde de lubricante y un gran hombre harán el trabajo.
Entonces. Probablemente estoy fuera de muchas listas de invitación después de esta pequeña lista, pero estoy feliz de compartir esto. Realmente no respondo a muchas PM debido al poco tiempo, así que lamento si escribes y no escuchas nada


R.D: ¡Un par de bebidas y un par de bocanadas de hierba siempre hacen el truco!


R.A: La metanfetamina es poderosa, no todos pueden manejar esa mierda y el precio a pagar es alto. Es por eso que todos hacen estigma en él. No estoy personalmente en contra de ningún tipo de reveladores de conciencia y entiendo su punto de vista.


C.T:  Cuando he consumido sustancias, me comunico conmigo mismo y pregunto cuál es el propósito, para mejorar lo que estoy haciendo de una manera divertida o si el drogadicto me dice que está bien, pero realmente proviene de un lugar autodestructivo. Determinar mis intenciones es clave. Después de haber hecho eso, ¿cuál es mi riesgo? Con algo como la metanfetamina es imposible porque sé por experiencia que si lo hago, iré por la madriguera del conejo, se pueden hacer otras cosas con moderación, pero es necesario registrarse conmigo mismo. La marihuana suele ser mi sustancia. ¿Es divertido el sexo con drogas? Joder, sí, de lo contrario la gente no lo estaría haciendo, pero tengo que preguntarme si esto interferirá con mi capacidad de vivir mi vida (ir a trabajar, comer bien, ir al gimnasio, ver amigos) si consumo dicha sustancia.


J.W: Para mí, para mí, creo que depende del fisting. Su trasero puede estar fuera de su rostro si solo quiere ser un agujero para su uso. Del mismo modo, una parte superior puede estar fuera de su rostro si solo es un puño y un brazo. Si se trata de fisting conectado, lectura y respuesta el uno al otro, eso no debe modificarse. He encontrado hombres que no me están respondiendo y bien podría estar en un tubo Pringles lleno de hígado picado. Y he estado en G y no he podido resistir un top bastante agresivo, bastante aterrador. Todos somos diferentes, así es como me siento


FFTop66: Soy un top y no uso nada ... en mis ojos un top no usa nada y siempre está en control de la situación ... mi droga es tu culo y me volveré loco ... Dicho esto, no me importa si el tipo lo usa, pero quiero saber ... así que, si pasa algo, sé qué hacer ... Mi pareja usaba mucho cuando nos conocimos ... Le enseñé de Fist sin él y se volvió loco y amado por todos los sentimientos reales de cómo con el fisting ... Lo hice reír, llorar, temblar, etc.
Tengo manos grandes, así que sí; él todavía usa porque nosotros fist mucho pero mucho menos drogas 😉
En general no hay vergüenza de usar. Hay vergüenza de usar demasiado o golpear ... ¿cuál es el sentido de golpear a un chico que se desmaya? O es la mitad del tiempo simplemente sentado ...
Si lo usas en mi casa, vas a la cocina, no quiero verlo, sí, dime, pero no necesito verlo ... me apaga. Como top quiero jugar y no tener una fiesta de té ...

I.A: Hola Henk somos uno en esto, como Top ...... 99% del tiempo, pero un querido amigo en esta página de Facebook está tratando de convertirme ..... incluso a mi edad  ..... Como Top, siento que necesitas tener el control y ver que el Fistee está teniendo reacciones felices y, al menos, contentas ........ que con mis acciones lo estoy complaciendo (& más) y ......... ejem ......... en CONTROL.


J.C: Estoy tan claro que has publicado esto, todo lo que necesito es tomar unos tragos con poppers y eso es todo, he jugado con fondos que usan químicos y nunca termina bien como una vez que conozco a un chico y él no había tomado ningún químico, pero no pudo la parte inferior sin ellos se arruinaron la noche en que me encontré con muchachos que habían estado en una mezcla de cocaína y G y Tct durante un fin de semana y cuando fui a conocerlos tocamos, todo iba bien y uno de ellos se desmayó. un montón de peligro cuando me encontré con chicos que dicen que hacen chems. Una vez jugué con un chico en una honda en un club fetichista, parecía estar bien, salió de la honda y se fue al piso sin mover los ojos. y me llevaron de urgencia a A&E, pero el club tuvo que cerrar la noche arruinada para todos, ya que para mí no necesito químicos en absoluto

F.F: Siempre obtengo los poppers más fuertes posibles (nitrito de pentilo vs amilo), y como muchos otros en la parte continental de Europa, también rocío con spray de cloruro de etilo "hielo" en el pañuelo y luego lo inhalo.

S.J: desafortunadamente, el cloruro de etilo puede desencadenar una mala paranoia en algunas personas y los efectos pueden durar mucho tiempo (días, semanas o meses). También puede deprimir severamente el sistema respiratorio y puede desmayarse o dejar de respirar. La diferencia entre una dosis segura y una sobredosis puede ser muy buena. Advierto a las personas que desconfíen de él y verifiquen sus propiedades y efectos antes de usarlo.


R.A: No juzgo a nadie. Todos manejan su vida y su cuerpo. Nunca probé nada, solo poppers y algo de hierba, pero cada vez más sobrio, incluso sin poppers. El sentimiento es puramente asombroso.


S.J: Para mí, estoy feliz de jugar completamente sobrio o con un poco de estimulación suave, con moderación. Pero quiero sentirlo todo. No tiene sentido jugar si no estás completamente allí y, si ambos están completamente sobrios, la conexión puede ser lo más intenso y mágico.


Si tienes alguna idea al respecto, házmelo saber ...


No comments:

Post a Comment