Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fisting: A General Introduction - part I

Because I can only discuss fisting from the anal point of view, I will have to find someone to help me out and will tell about fisting from the vaginal point of view.
(So if someone in your circle of friends who is straight and likes fisting too. Please let her or him get in contact with me. Stop laughing there are more straight people than you think who loves this too)

So I will tell you about the things i learned in the 39 years that I practice fisting.
I enjoyed this fetish so much that it became actually my second life... :-))
Or like some say "I am a fist addicted"...

Yes, 39 years! I was young when I discovered Fisting for the first time but from the moment I saw it done to someone I couldn´t get my mind away from it. Why? Because already active sexually very young it was the first time that I saw a guy with an expression on his face of joy, pleasure, being in heaven and a smile ...wooff.  Still when I think about that first moment I’m getting warm inside.....
The person who was fisting looked at me and asked if I liked what I saw?
My answer: "can´t you see that on my face".
He asked me if i wanted to learn all about it and before he finished his question I was knotting YES, YES. So they gave me a 3 day lesson... 3 days of total pleasure.
They told me about the techniques, preparation - all types of equipment preparing before completing the act an how much is enough in cleaning or using and when to stop in playing?
Lubrications what to use for what and the effect of...
Safe Sex (lube, contamination, gloves, hands & preparation fingernails, calluses, proper disposal of materials and the clean-up)
Mood, enhancements, drugs, alcohol, poppers etc. etc.
By the way I am NOT a fan of drugs and I wont encourage people to use it. I prefer that you won’t use it.
It is so much more pleasure without and you will enjoy it 100 times more without. 
Either through it is a longer process to reach the goal.
But I will try to tell the effects of it, because I know it is well used in our community or better said sometimes (more & more) miss-used. (So for your own safety I will explain it, because it is enemy NÂș 1, if it is used wrong for those who like fisting)

So after 3 days being in heaven and going back home I felt like a man, a man who good give pleasure to others. Giving the highest climax in pleasure. Beside the above I learned also that fisting is more than only putting a hand in someone’s ass, it is the whole game incl. rimming, eating the rose-bud, fucking -especially after fisting- and wet sex. Okay the last goes very good together with fist but not always a must, depends on the guy and yourself.

When I came out of the closet i found very quick my way in the gay community even we did not have internet on that time, the first 2 years I was looking what I was looking for and then I found out about the Leather scene, one of the community´s in the gay world. Real man who like man.
Putting on a leather jacket and went to the capital of the gay world: Amsterdam ,
to the Argos  one of the dutch oldest leather bars. When I entered the first time, “wooouuww”, I don´t say it was a shock but it was a world that only happened up so far in my mind, suddenly it was there in front of me.
Because I did not know what to do or behave, I took up an attitude as the one of the Active guy. Whenever someone approached to me and wanted more I looked around and did the same.... and yes with every moment I was learning very fast.
But with fisting I was happy that someone teached/learned me how and what to do, also here I was only interested in the active way of fist. Years later (8 years later) when I found "the" good connection with a guy the fisted me too. Finally I learned besides doing it also how it felt to be fisted. In totally I have been fisted 5 times and I really enjoyed it 2 times, not because the others didn´t know what they were doing but because with that guy I had that special connection. For me it was enough, I’m not passive. I don´t enjoy any kind of penetration like fucking, fisting or toys. Being active suits me fine.

For the passive side of fisting I will relay on my boyfriend, who is like me is addicted to this fetish and has doing it for 10 years now. Together we hope that you will in time have the same feeling as us in enjoying the game....

Common sense tells us that any good fisting scene has to be preceded by thoughtful preparation. One of the MOST important processes is the Act. BUT, before you begin there are several things you should do first. Here, again, we're speaking from a personal view (this works best for us point of view). However, most fisters I know will tell you or agreed with it that we all prepared in basically the same manner with minor variations to suit ourselves. Careful planning ahead will make for an easier "clean-out" and provide longer "staying" in power.


Food or Diet is your first consideration. Foods that move rapidly through the digestive system should be avoided. Foods that take longer to digest, such as rare beef, chicken, lasagna, are highly recommended. (Personally I find that a pizza does great as the combination of meat, cheese and dough or spaghetti bolognaise will plug my system for about 36 hours.) Foods to be avoided are veggies, fruits, soups and heavy sweets. Eating about 3 hours prior to the play is also recommended as this allows your digestive system time to start moving the food from your stomach into the intestinal tract for "blocking".
DO NOT attempt a play immediately after eating. You wouldn't go swimming so don't do fist. You MUST allow the body to prepare.
Do not drink relaxation drinks or those drinks that do it to your body system like these beers: Geuze, Kriek, Duvel or any other drink made with aged Hops, 3 hours before playing.
(Once in my bar I gave a guy Geuze to drink because he wanted to taste Belgium beers, he drunk 3 but did not say he was into fisting, a couple of hours later you wouldn't have liked to see my darkroom and the guy who was playing with him.)



No comments:

Post a Comment